Traffic Control Training
Louisiana AGC has partnered with ATSSA to provide Traffic Control Training in Louisiana. The courses are compliant with Louisiana DOTD regulations and provide individuals with Traffic Control Technician (TCT), Traffic Control Supervisor (TCS) and Traffic Control Supervisor Refresher certificates upon successful completion.
Our upcoming schedule is as follows:
- January 22 - 24 - Baton Rouge: Transportation Training & Education Center
- February 27 - March 1 - New Orleans Regional Transportation Management Center
- April 3 - 5 - Baton Rouge: Transportation Training & Education Center
- May 8 - 10 - Alexandria DOTD Office
- June 5 - 7 - New Orleans Regional Transportation Management Center
- July 24 - 26 - Baton Rouge: AGC Temporary Office
- August 1 - 2 - Flagger Instructor Training in Baton Rouge
- September 4 - 6 - New Orleans Regional Transportation Management Center
- October 16 - 18 - Monroe (Exact Location TBD)
- December 4 - 6 - Baton Rouge: AGC Office
For each of the above mentioned classes the TCT Course is held on Day 1. The TCS Course course is held days 2 & 3. Please be reminded that the Traffic Control Technician course is a pre-requisite to sit through the Traffic Control Supervisor course.
For information on attending a TCS Refresher Course please contact Michael Demouy. Per DOTD regulations individuals must complete this TCS Refresher Course every 4 years to keep their TCS Certificate valid.
Professional Development Training
AGC'S STANDARD SILICA GUIDE - DOWNLOAD FORM to CUSTOMIZE IT